- The 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show In Paris France | The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Fittings And Rehearsals
- The Highest Paid Models In The World – The World’s Highest Paid Models And The Highest Paid Models In The Fashion Modeling Industry – The 2016 Money Girls
- The Highest Paid Models In The World – American Fashion Model Gigi Hadid – Victoria’s Secret Model Gigi Hadid Earning Under $5 Million Dollars Per Year
- What Are Vaginal Yeast Infections? Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infections – How To Prevent Vaginal Yeast Infections And What Causes Vaginal Yeast Infections? Prevention Tips And Treatments For Vaginal Yeast Infections In Teenage Girls
- What Is Menstrual Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)? Symptoms of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) – How to Prevent Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) For Women That Use Tampons During Their Period – Tampon Absorbency And The Tampon Debate
- All About Being A Girl | Girl Issues For Teenagers, Teens, And Teenage Girls | Puberty, Relationships, And Your Body
- Backstage Fashion Runway Shows
- Backstage Pass: High Fashion Runway
- Hair And Makeup Tips
- How To Become A Model
- How To Become An Actress
- How To Look More Beautiful
- How To: Your Guide To Beauty
- Navigating The Modeling World
- The Highest Paid Actresses In The World
- The Highest Paid Models In The World
- Top Models
- World's Most Highly Paid Models
Most Popular ZARZAR MODELS News Last 24 Hours
- How To Become A Gucci Model And How To Become A Gucci Model For Gucci Advertisements And Becoming A Gucci Model For Gucci Ads
- How To Become A Guess Model And How To Become A Guess Model For Guess Advertisements And Becoming A Guess Model For Guess Ads
- How To Become A Macy’s Model And How To Become A Macy’s Model For Macy’s Advertisements And Becoming A Macy’s Model For Macy’s Ads
- How To Look Like A Victoria’s Secret Model – Makeup Tips For Looking Like A Victoria’s Secret Angel And How To Look Like A Victoria’s Secret Model R...
- The Highest Paid Models In The World – French Fashion Model Constance Jablonski And Victoria’s Secret Model Constance Jablonski Earning Under $3 Million Dollars Per Year
- How To Become A Ralph Lauren Model And How To Model For Polo Ralph Lauren – The Secrets Of Becoming A Ralph Lauren Model And Becoming A Model For Polo Ralph Lauren – Ralph Lau...
- How Much Does It Cost To Become A Model? Modeling Fees, Expenses, And The Costs Of Becoming A Fashion Model
- How To Get Beautiful Glowing Skin (Healthy, Flawless, Younger Looking Skin) – Skin Care Beauty Secrets: 32 Surprising Things That Women Do That Destroys And Damages Thei...
- How To Become A Juicy Couture Model And How To Become A Juicy Couture Model For Juicy Couture Advertisements And Becoming A Juicy Couture Model For Juicy Couture Ads
- Healthy Foods To Look More Beautiful And Younger For Women And Fashion Models – How To Eat Healthy And Look Younger – Healthy Foods For Beautiful Young Skin For Wo...
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Fittings – Victoria’s Secret Fittings And A Behind The Scenes Look At The Victoria’s Secret Model Fittings For The V...
Tag Archives: V Magazine
The Highest Paid Models In The World – Australian Fashion Model Abbey Lee Kershaw And Victoria’s Secret Model Abbey Lee Kershaw Earning Under $5 Million Dollars Per Year
Above: Beautiful H&M Models Modeling For The Cover Of H&M Magazine. Beautiful H&M Model Abbey Lee Kershaw Modeling As One Of The Highest Paid Models In The World And Beautiful H&M Model Josephine Skriver Photographed By Terry Richardson.
ZARZAR MODELS recently released the latest list of the world’s most highly paid models. Ranked among the 25 highest paid models on the list of the highest paid models in the world is beautiful Australian Victoria’s Secret fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw who became super famous as one of the first Australian models (Abbey Lee Kershaw was born in Melbourne Australia) to become a Victoria’s Secret model. Australia you said? That’s right. Australia, and they have some stunning beauties in the southern continent also known as the land Down Under.
Abbey Lee Kershaw also known as Abbey Lee, is an Australian fashion model that is so famous that following several years of high fashion modeling success V magazine called Abbey Lee Kershaw a supermodel. The modeling career of Abbey Lee Kershaw started when she won the Australian 2004 Girlfriend Model Search. After high school in 2005 Abbey Lee Kershaw moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin modeling and start earning some serious money. Legend says that Abbey Lee Kershaw lived one block from the beach and it was while at the beach where she got scouted by the model scout that also discovered Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr (also one of the highest paid models on planet earth) and Samantha Harris. She signed her modeling contract within weeks and the rest is history. Australian fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw is now ranked among the 25 highest paid fashion models in the world (the world’s highest paid models list) and has become one of the most coveted faces in the fashion modeling industry.
Above: Beautiful Australian Fashion Model Abbey Lee Kershaw Modeling For The Cover Of Vogue Nippon (Vogue Japan) Magazine As One Of The Highest Paid Models In The World Photographed By Photographer Inez van Lamsweerde And Vinoodh Matadin.
Victoria’s Secret (a division of Limited Brands) continues to launch some of the industry’s most intriguing and beautiful new faces. Among them: the beautiful exotic Australian beauty Abbey Lee Kershaw, who ranked among the top 25 highest paid models on the list of the most highly paid models in the world with estimated earnings of under $5 million United States Dollars over the past year. Australian fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw has caught the eyes of fashion industry insiders, who say she could eventually rank among the top 10 most highly paid models in the world and dominate the fashion modeling industry for many years. In fact, several sources have reported that the Melbourne born beauty Abbey Lee Kershaw earns over $100,000.00 a week easily making Abbey Lee Kershaw one of the highest paid models on the planet and earning more than the Royals.
Australian fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw made her New York Fashion Week debut in 2008 managing to walk a total of 29 fashion runway shows for designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Halston, and notably closing for Rodarte. For her first time in Milan Fashion Week Abbey Lee Kershaw was booked as a Gucci exclusive model. Later that year in September she fell in her high heels at the Rodarte fashion runway show in New York. Then, a month later in Paris France Abbey Lee Kershaw fainted at the Alexander McQueen fashion runway show from wearing a very tight leather corset. Regardless of these two incidents, it did not affect Abbey Lee Kershaw from booking more fashion runways shows. In fact, Australian fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw was one of the faces to appear on one of the fourteen covers of V magazine for their fall issue. Most importantly, during 2008 in Miami Florida, Abbey Lee Kershaw made her international television appearance at the 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show modeling in the Pink Planet segment giving Abbey Lee Kershaw additional global exposure. Fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw has also starred in the fragrance and perfume ads for the new “Flora” scent for Gucci since 2008.
Above: Beautiful Hugo Boss Australian Fashion Model Abbey Lee Kershaw Modeling For Hugo Boss Spring Summer Fashion Advertising Ad Campaign As One Of The Highest Paid Models In The World.
In November 2009 Fashion TV placed Abbey Lee Kershaw first in their First Face Model Countdown for Spring Summer 2010. After being out of the fashion runways due to some injuries, Abbey Lee Kershaw reappeared in Milan Fashion Week opening D&G and also having the first and last looks at Fendi and Versace, prompting New York Magazine to name her “Milan’s Top Model”. During 2009 Abbey Lee Kershaw participated in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the second time, but this time she had three outfits, modeling in the “Star Trooper”, “Pink Planet”, and in the “Enchanted Forest” Victoria’s Secret segment.
Australian fashion model Abbey Lee Kershaw was also featured in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Terry Richardson, and then returned the following year for the 2011 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. In March 2010 it was announced that she would be the face of Chanel for their advertising campaign. This news came after she closed the Chanel Spring Summer 2010 Couture Fashion Show. In November of 2010, for the fourth time, Abbey Lee Kershaw became the cover model of Australian Vogue.
Abbey Lee Kershaw took her own self-portrait for the new Rag & Bone Do-It-Yourself ad campaign for the spring of 2011 along with models Sasha Pivovarova, Edita Vilkeviciute, Karolina Kurkova, Candice Swanepoel, and Lily Aldridge. Abbey Lee Kershaw then earned approximately $100,000.00 as an exclusive for Chanel walking for their spring summer collection in Paris France. “The Discovery Issue” from V Magazine crowned Abbey Lee Kershaw as the new “Supermodel” and also called Abbey Lee Kershaw “the biggest fashion export from Down Under since Elle Macpherson joined the ranks of Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, and Christy Turlington”. In 2011 Abbey Lee Kershaw was featured on the cover of Numero Magazine which was photographed by photographer Tom Munro and she was even busier during 2012 with Gucci, Fendi, and Versace fragrance and perfume work along with constant fashion campaign demands from the world’s largest and most prestigious fashion clients. This is the reason why this girl IS the future of MONEY.
Above: Beautiful Mulberry Models Abbey Lee Kershaw And Hanne Gaby Odiele Modeling For Mulberry Advertising Ad Campaigns. Mulberry Model Abbey Lee Kershaw Modeling As One Of The Highest Paid Models In The World With Makeup By Makeup Artist Pat McGrath And Hair By Hair Stylist Guido Palau For Mulberry Ads.
ZARZAR MODELS is one of the top modeling agencies for women in the United States representing models in print fashion editorials, high fashion runway, film, television commercials, and promotions. The agency represents top models in all of the major fashion cities and counties including Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Orange County Southern California, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Miami, New York, London, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, and Tokyo and recruits and represents models throughout the world through its global fashion and modeling network.
How To Become A 7 For All Mankind Model And Becoming A Model For 7 For All Mankind Jeans – Beautiful Models Modeling For 7 For All Mankind Jeans
ZARZAR MODELS brings its millions of fans from around the world the latest fashion campaign from 7 For All Mankind. This is an exclusive behind the scenes look at actor and director James Franco and the cast and crew of episodes of an untitled film, directed and filmed for 7 For All Mankind Jeans. This exclusive behind the scenes video for 7 For All Mankind Jeans features beautiful blonde model Lily Donaldson running on the beach along with many beautiful models from the largest and most prestigious modeling agencies in the world.
Below you can see beautiful 7 For All Mankind model Lily Donaldson modeling for episode one of the 7 For All Mankind featured film directed by actor and director James Franco.
About 7 For All Mankind
7 For All Mankind (often referred to simply as Seven or Seven Jeans) is a brand of designer jeans founded by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan in the year 2000 and headquartered in Los Angeles, Southern California. 7 For All Mankind began by designing women’s jeans and in addition to jeans, 7 For All Mankind produces other clothing items such as skirts, shorts, and denim jackets. The 7 For All Mankind brand is sold in over 80 countries including many countries in Europe, as well as Canada and Japan. The 2012 fashion campaign for 7 For All Mankind includes many beautiful models from many of the largest and most prestigious modeling agencies in the United States. Jerome Dahan and Michael Glasser, denim designers who had worked in the apparel industry for years, created the company in response to what they saw as a void in the contemporary denim jeans market. Focusing on women’s denim jeans lovers, the company enjoyed near overnight success because of the fit, fabrics, washes, attention to detail, and the iconic swooping logo that adorned the denim jean’s back pockets. A myriad of designer denim jeans upstarts followed 7 For All Mankind in Los Angeles Southern California, making it one of the world’s centers for casual fashion.
7 For All Mankind’s proximity to Los Angeles makes the brand popular with celebrities and urban, fashion conscious young adult women. The two designers brought in famous designer Marc Jacobs for financial backing. 7 For All Mankind also takes advantage of being so close to world class modeling agencies in Los Angeles Southern California which is one of the reasons why beautiful female models are generally seen in the 7 For All Mankind fashion advertisements and fashion ads in major fashion magazines. 7 For All Mankind sells their beautiful denim jeans online and in various department stores including Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Macy’s.
ZARZAR MODELS is one of the top female modeling agencies in the United States representing women in print editorials, high fashion runway, film, television commercials, and promotions. The agency has as partners fashion modeling agencies in major fashion cities such as Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, London, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, and Tokyo and recruits and represents models throughout the world through its global fashion and modeling network.